With Ramzin Tours, take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120 kilometers from Dubai, Al Ain perhaps boasts the UAE’s most enchanting and verdant landscape, being home to a string of well-manicured lush green gardens, tranquil parks and wide boulevards.
Your Al Ain City Tour includes a visit to such incredible attractions of Al Ain as Jebel Hafeet -the nation’s tallest mountain offering the commanding views of the city, Al Jahili Fort that houses the largest museum with interesting exhibits including a rare repertoire of ruling family’s portraits ,and the famed Camel Market – an authentic bustling Emirati souk where you can get up close glimpses of different types of camels.
Discover more of the ancient Emirati past and the region’s cultural aspects as you walk through the fascinating exhibits at the oldest of its kind Al Ain National Museum and the Archeological Park which is intriguingly placed at a Bronze Age site. Moreover, take a pleasant ride through the mesmerizing heritage sites and enjoy brief halt at some of the city’s most popular landmarks like Al Ain Zoo and Al Ain Mall.
That’s not all; you can look forward to a refreshingly charming experience with a stop at the natural hot springs seen at the base of Jebel Hafeet Mountain.So don’t delay to contact us to escape to a world away from the glamorous sights and sounds of Dubai. Individuals can also book this tour, but as per its availability and in line with group departure timing. Based on your request, we can arrange pick up from other emirates for an extra surcharge.
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|8 Hours (Approx)||Approx at 09.00 AM||Hotel Lobby||English / Arabic|
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable, because food will be ordered.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.