Take a break from Dubai’s usual sights and head to Ekart Zabeel Dubai! It promises you the ultimate go-kart racing experience at the country’s first state-of-the-art indoor karting facility. Created by Emaar Entertainment, it’s located in the Zabeel Extension of the Dubai Mall which is not only the world’s biggest mall but also home to some of the region’s most visited attractions such as Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, Dubai Ice Rink, KidZania, and VR Park.
The vast indoor space boasts of a fleet of 11 high-performance, electric go-karts that is environmental-friendly as well with zero emissions. Whether you’re a racing veteran who wants to experience the swiftest ever acceleration or a novice looking to put your racing skills to test, it caters to every ability. In fact, you don’t have to be an expert to try them; even beginners and first timers can make the most of this enormous track. You just need to be above 14 years, 140 centimetres tall and not weigh more than 120 kilograms.
As safety and track maintenance (of highest standards) are central to the Ekart racing, the first thing that awaits you here is a comprehensive safety briefing. You’ll be provided with all protective gear including helmet, racing suit etc. Once suited up, place yourself in the kart’s driver seat and off you go! Pick up your desired speed levels and zoom across the track lanes as you navigate the twists and compete against time or fellow racers. What’s more exciting is that your kart records your performance. This tracks your lap times and allows you to share it online too.
You’ll have the choice of a standard ticket or a double ticket with two timed sessions (ideal for die-hard racing enthusiasts). With exclusive race event packages for a minimum group of eight people, this is also a perfect venue for corporate events or friends / family day out. So gather your friends, colleagues or family members; a trip to Ekart Zabeel guarantees you an adrenaline-fueled, fun-filled outing.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable, because food will be ordered.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.