The capital of the UAE is also one of the Middle East’s most charming cities. Take our half-day city tour for the most distinct and authentic overview of Abu Dhabi’s main attractions. This being a fully guided tour is particularly ideal for first timers and those with time constraints. With roundtrip transport included, it further eliminates all stress and confusions of organizing your own transport for sightseeing.
A combination of captivating cultural landmarks and resplendent architectures sets the background for this compact Abu Dhabi city tour. Beginning from your hotel or pre-agreed spot in Abu Dhabi, the tour will journey you past the city’s vibrant heart and the stunning sights surrounding it. And of course, you can expect to be regaled with some great information about this amazing city on the go.
A stop at Date Market lets you hop out for shopping not just quality dates (available in their tastiest versions imaginable), but also other local delights and unique souvenirs. And don’t hesitate to bargain in order to assure yourself of an extraordinarily reasonable retail therapy. You’ll further proceed to Al Maqta District where you’ll make a quick stop to enjoy a glance of one of the world’s most exquisite and colossal places of worship, Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
Finally, see the region’s modest yet intriguing past coming to life at Heritage Village. Designed to replicate an Emirati oasis settlement, this open-air museum gives you an exceptional understanding of the age-old Bedouin lifestyle and culture. It’s also a venue for many workshops which allow you to collect some interesting facts about traditional craftworks and skills such as pottery, spinning and weaving.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable, because food will be ordered.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.